Exercise 7 - PRINT
Complete Week 10 - part 2 Tutorial section
Turn into the CANVAS: (no need to Zip because this will be ONE file)
Turn into your INSTRUCTOR:
1 PRINT (on paper, Color or Black & White - depending on the original work)
- You will produce 1 print. It must be on 8.5" x 11" paper
- (If you are interested in a Larger print, you can do that on your own. Do not turn that into your instructor)
- You can produce this image on the printers available during LAB in the Photography Department
Follow Directions at the end of the Week 10 part 2 Tutorial
- You can also create a print on your own printer IF the printer is of professional quality OR you can have a professional print it for you.
- You must TURN in the PRINT
- Your print must be of original artwork that you have created for ART 244 only. You can print your Project #1, or Project #2. You can also print an Exercise or Tutorial so long as the images that you use are Yours and not images that your instructor provided. This must be unique and original artwork.
- Your name must be typed in the bottom right corner in. I recommend a Legible Type Face - nothing too fancy. Use a Charcoal to 50% Grey, and 16pt for the "Arist Name" (Your Name) and then 12pt for the "Title" (this could be "Untitled" and "Year" (of course is 2019)
- If you are including multiple images from a series, you can include these in the layout. I will go over in-class how to produce this (I am not going to type up instructions)