Assignment 2 / Composited Object
Create a new object using 2 images combined into 1 new object.
It could be useful to create a new object based on a compound word: Try This Link
Or you can work conceptually - the object can have a new implied meaning.
- Selections must be clean
- Use masks to blend between objects
- Use cloning methods to blend between objects
- Work non-destructively (as much as possible)
- Use color-matching and tonal-matching methods
- Use transformation methods
How to Save and Turn-in:
the main working image:
all source images:
placed in a sub-folder called: "assets"
More Student Examples:
Water Balloon (Garcia Fall 2015)
Dog Head / Rat Body (Arpallan Fall 2015)